Welcome to Telford Conservatives. In conjunction with our local Conservative councillors, we are working very hard for the benefit of electors in Telford and holding the Labour administration running Telford and Wrekin Council to account.
We Conservatives strongly believe in individual responsibility, less state control, a culture of free enterprise, minimum red tape, a strong economy, responsible government spending, efficient and effective services and firm law and order policies to provide a secure and safe country to live in.
It was disappointing not to have Tom Biggins elected as the Conservative MP for Telford in 2010 but Labour majority was substantially reduced from over 5,400 to just 978.
It was equally disappointing to lose control of Telford and Wrekin Council.
If you want to help us return a Conservative member of parliament and regain control of the borough council in 2015, please contact us.
This website features articles and events to support our causes:
- news about the work of Conservatives in the Telford area
- a diary of events offered by Telford Conservatives
- keep up to date with what local Conservatives think on policy issues
- a list of our borough and parish councillors, officers and contacts
- links to local sources of information
- and a means of contacting us to let us know your views and how to become a member